Security / Gate AttendantJanuary 22, 2020 - Temporary
Willing Plus Personnel was established in 1992 to provide temporary and permanent staffing by connecting the right candidate with the right job. We specialize in recruiting for a wide range of industries including clerical, Skilled, manufacturing, food production, warehousing, distribution and retail. We believe in building strong relationships between our staff, our clients and you our filed staff. Presently we are recruiting for the position below for our Client.
Job Description– Responsibility and Qualifications
Screen / Verify authorized access and abide by Safety / GMP guidelines :
- Monitor plant perimeter for suspicious activity and report suspicious packages including personal lockers and personal belongings.
- Check employees temps agency workers hand bags for any illegal items ( security of the bldg )
- Ensure appropriate footwear of all personnel
- Ensure proper uniform worn / disposable aprons for temp agency workers worn before entering the production floor area
- Applicants coming in for interview from temp agencies ( verify ID name against scheduled interview list ). Call Management and confirm then lead the person to the lunch room. Lead the temp agency workers to the lunch room, as and if required.
Ensure only authorized vehicles are parked within company property – ( No neighbors driving by the property and no temp agency workers parking in employee parking area ).
Trucks trying to enter are not blocked by other cars.
Company to supply:
- Phone extension
- Radio to communicate with Plant Manager / Shift Manager
Weekdays shift: Monday to Friday 1 pm to 5 pm.
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Willing Plus Personnel do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is our intention that all qualified applicants be given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors