Bindery CutterFebruary 4, 2020 -
We are currently looking for a Cutter/Guillotine Operator
The operator must be able to work with a variety of machines, first ensuring that they are in good working order. Most work is done by machine, so a bindery operator must be able to work with stamping, stitching, trimming, pressing and binding machines.
Responsibilities and Requirements
- Operates or tends machines that perform binding operations, such as pressing, folding, and trimming on books and related articles.
- Moves controls to adjust and activate bindery machine to meet specifications.
- Selects, loads, and adjusts work pieces and machine parts, using hand tools.
- Examines printed material and related products for defects and to ensure conformance to specifications.
- Operation Monitoring — Watching gauges, dials, or other indicators to make sure a machine is working properly.
- Operation and Control — Controlling operations of equipment or systems.
- Equipment Maintenance — Performing routine maintenance on equipment and determining when and what kind of maintenance is needed.
- Quality Control Analysis — Conducting tests and inspections of products, services, or processes to evaluate quality or performance.
Work hours: Monday to Friday hours are 7:00 am to 3:30 pm
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Willing Plus Personnel do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is our intention that all qualified applicants be given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors