General LabourAugust 30, 2021 - Temporary
Willing Plus Personnel is Canadian-owned and operated and was established in 1992 to provide temporary and permanent staffing by connecting the right candidate with the right opportunity job. We specialize in recruiting for a wide range of industries including clerical, skilled, manufacturing, food production, warehousing, and distribution. We believe in building strong relationships between our clients and you, our field staff!
*Must be legally eligible to work in Canada*
- General Labourers for temporary work
- Perform a variety of tasks at many types of manufacturing sites.
- Tasks require skill or training and can be learned quickly and easily.
- General Laborers are often required to work as line workers / packers and are asked to label products, count products as well as stack boxes, etc.
- Ability to multi-task and to work well with others in a fast-paced environment performing repetitive tasks
- Good command of English: reading, writing, speaking
- Ability to work flexible hours (including weekends, if interested)
- Ability to lift at least 10-20 pounds frequently and to stand for long hours
- Excellent hand-eye coordination, manual skillfulness, good attention to detail, problem solving and communication skills
- Check product quality of raw materials and finished products
- Sort, pack and label products and put into boxes
- Follow all GMP, WHMIS and Health & Safety rules
- Assist team members
- Clean work areas and equipment
- Perform additional tasks, as required
- Always wear personal protective equipment during shirts
- Fast-paced packaging environment
- Packaging bread products
- Working in areas where machinery and forklifts are being operated
- Hot environment +10 to +40 degrees Celsius
- Cold environment -4 to +8 degrees Celsius
- $14.25 per hour
An Equal Opportunity Employer:
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is our intention that all qualified applicants be given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors