E-Commerce MerchandiserMay 5, 2022 - Temporary
Willing Plus Personnel is hiring for E-Commerce Merchandiser for a client of ours a fast-growing e-commerce retail business in the market today, is seeking a Full-Time motivated and confident E-Commerce Merchandiser to join their team, reporting to the E-Commerce Merchandising Manager. The E-Commerce Merchandiser role is to create and maintain an organized, easy user experience for all products, assortments, and departments on our E-Comm platform.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- ENSURES CUSTOMER SATISFACTION
- Item/Product onboarding
- Taxonomy Maintenance, which includes adding, removing, enhancing categories
- Online search maintenance, which includes adjusting the search logic, adding synonyms, redirects, etc.
- Weekly product, category, and user analytics. Make key suggestions on how to increase conversion rate, lower exit rate, manage cart abandonment
- Working alongside vendors to enhance product information and assets
- Relationship building with stakeholders, vendors, various departments
- Website functionality/user experience
- Capturing irregularities/bugs and communicating to the Shopify Experts for prioritized resolution
- Work with various internal departments such as, purchasing, shipping & marketing
- Work with E-Commerce Merchandising Manager to set priorities, strategies, and planning
- Research and problem-solve to determine appropriate solutions and follow-up as needed to resolve issues.
- Accountability & Dependability
- Detail and Quality Orientation
- Provide Consultation
- Time Management
- Continual Learning
- Team Player
- Ethics & Integrity
- Technically Inclined
- Analytical skills
- Office space environment
- Fast paced environment
- Overtime as required.
- Lifting or moving up to 25lbs may be required.
- Frequent use of technology (telephone, computer, mouse)
- Shopify experience
- Minimum one (1) year experience in a construction industry experience is an asset.
- 2+ years working experience in an E-Commerce Merchandising capacity
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills (written, verbal, and listening)
- Operate with ownership, be a self-starter.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and perform well in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to adapt to change in accordance with the business needs of the company.
- Flexibility to shift schedule and work overtime as needed by the business unit.
- Effective attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy.
- Strong work ethic and positive team attitude.
- Excellent teamwork and team building skills.
- Able to effectively communicate.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Strong problem identification and problem resolution skills.