Accessible Customer Service Plan and Policy
Providing Accessible Goods and Services to all!
Willing Plus Personnel (WPP) is committed to serving all people looking to find work or fill recruitment needs. We are also dedicated to creating partnerships with clients who are committed to serving all customers and recruiting all people.
Our commitment includes the following steps:
- Our team is currently working remotely to assist all people across the GTA to find work. If you would require to come into our office, please TEXT us to request an appointment 416-897-2595 or by emailing [email protected]. WPP is located on the second floor of a building, an elevator is available.
- In the event of a planned or unexpected disruption to our service, our office or our client work place, WPP will make repeated attempts to communicate the nature and possible duration of the disruption to all those affected
- All our in-house departments (including our service team and front desk) have been trained to understand various needs of potential candidates or clients and to ask, “How can I help?”
- Everyone employed at WPP has been trained according to the requirements of the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act
- Our website content is accessible in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act
- Our Accessible Customer Service Policy is posted here:
Accessible Customer Service policy
Providing goods, services or facilities to people with disabilities.
Willing Plus Personnel Corp. is committed to meeting its current and ongoing obligations under the Ontario Human Rights Code respecting non-discrimination.
Willing Plus Personnel Corp. understands that obligations under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA) and its accessibility standards do not substitute or limit its obligations under the Ontario Human Rights Code or obligations to people with disabilities under any other law.
Willing Plus Personnel Corp. is committed to complying with both the Ontario Human Rights Code and the AODA.
Willing Plus Personnel Corp. is committed to excellence in serving all applicants including people with disabilities.
Our accessible customer service policies are consistent with the principles of independence, dignity, integration and equality of opportunity for people with disabilities
People with disabilities may use their personal assistive devices when accessing our goods, services or facilities.
We will communicate with people with disabilities in ways that take into account their disability. We will work with the person with a disability to determine what method of communication works for them.This may include the following:
- Reading any documents aloud for the visually impaired
- Speaking slowly and directly for the hearing impaired
- Providing further instruction verbally or visually to clarify items for the learning impaired
We welcome people with disabilities and their service animals. Service animals are allowed on the parts of our premises that are open to the public.
When we cannot easily identify that an animal is a service animal, our staff may ask a person to provide documentation (template, letter or form) from a regulated health professional that confirms the person needs the service animal for reasons relating to their disability.
A person with a disability who is accompanied by a support person will be allowed to have that person accompany them on our premises.
We will notify customers of this policy by posting a notice in the following location(s):
- Our Health and Safety Boards in our office
- Our website
Notice of Temporary Disruption
In the event of a planned or unexpected disruption to services or facilities for people with disabilities Willing Plus Personnel will notify everyone affected promptly. This clearly posted notice will include information about the reason for the disruption, its anticipated length of time, and a description of alternative facilities or services, if available. Services include:
- Unexpected Office Closure
- Down Phone lines
- Online training site interruptions
The notice will be made publicly available in the following ways:
- By Email
- By Phone
- By Text
Willing Plus Personnel Corp. will provide accessible customer service training to:
- All internal office employees and volunteers
- Anyone involved in developing our policies
Staff will be trained on accessible customer service within their first 3 months.
Training will include:
- Staff will also be trained when changes are made to our accessible customer service policies
Willing Plus Personnel Corp. welcomes feedback on how we provide accessible customer service. Customer feedback will help us identify barriers and respond to concerns.
Customers will be notified of how to provide feedback in the following ways:
- Purpose of the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the requirements of the customer service standard
- Willing Plus Personnel Corp.’s policies related to the customer service standard
- How to interact and communicate with people with various types of disabilities
- How to interact with people with disabilities who use an assistive device or require the assistance of a service animal or a support person
- How to use the equipment or devices available on-site or otherwise that may help with providing goods, services or facilities to people with disabilities. This includes, our application process.
- What to do if a person with a disability is having difficulty in accessing Willing Plus Personnel Corp.’s goods, services or facilities
Customers who wish to provide feedback on the way Willing Plus Personnel Corp. provides goods, services or facilities to people with disabilities can provide feedback in the following ways in writing by email or mail:
- Email: [email protected]
- Mail: Manager Willing Plus Personnel Corp. 4515 Ebenezer Rd, Suite 201, Brampton, On L6P 2K7
All feedback, including complaints, will be handled in the following manner:
Feedback, including complaints will be directed to the manager and person providing feedback can expect to hear back from Manager in maximum of 10 business days.
Willing Plus Personnel Corp. will make sure our feedback process is accessible to people with disabilities by providing or arranging for accessible formats and communication supports, on request.
Notice of Availability of Documents
Willing Plus Personnel Corp. will notify the public that documents related to accessible customer service, are available upon request by posting a notice in the following location(s)/way(s):
- Our Health and Safety Board
- Our website
The policy is available upon request in the following way :
- In writing to Email: [email protected]
- By texting us at 416-897-2595
- By leaving a message at 416-398-3873
Willing Plus Personnel Corp. will provide this document in an accessible format or with communication support, on request. We will consult with the person making the request to determine the suitability of the format or communication support. We will provide the accessible format in a timely manner.
Modifications to this or other Policies
Any policies of Willing Plus Personnel Corp. that do not respect and promote the principles of dignity, independence, integration and equal opportunity for people with disabilities will be modified or removed.
Multiyear Accessibility Plan
2023-2028 Multiyear Accessibility plan
2023 – Revised Multiyear Accessibility Plan and Policy. Annual accessibility training with all internal office staff completed. Completed accessibility report for Ministry of Seniors and Accessibility. Accommodation Process and templates created. Created folder with resources. Updated Plan on website and boards. Updated job posting processes to include readability directions and revised equal opportunity statement.
2024 to 2027 – Revise Multiyear Accessibility Plan with any updates or actions taken. Update Accessible Customer Service Policy and Multiyear Plan and update website and Health and Safety Boards. Review training material annually with all internal office staff. Review accessible formats requested in the past year and create a folder of accessible new onboard materials. If back to the office, review waiting area, queuing, service counter for accessibility and investigate automatic door on building and accessible bathrooms. Make room as much as possible in current space, if move somewhere new look at adequate space for reception for waiting room and our counter. When a new counter is required to be purchased ensure it is an accessible one.
2026 – Complete Accessibility report as required by Ontario Government every three years.
2028 – Create a new Multiyear Accessibility Plan and update our website and Health and Safety board. Set new revision date as 5 years from now or new date set out by Ontario Government as needed.
If you have a question about our Accessible Customer Service Plan, please contact us.
In writing by email or by mail: (If you require accommodation to this process, please leave us a message at 416-398-3873.
Email- [email protected]
Mail- Manager Willing Plus Personnel
201- 4515 Ebenezer road
Brampton, ON L6P 2K7